ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Morons above Me

Ants are one, rubbish another.



I don't know he's from which floor but he must have through that packet of chachos from his window. And what happen after that?? I flew right into MY room through the damm window. I almost doze off after lunch when this happens and I woke up immediately (wtf? should I even give them credit?)



Sinking to a standard as low as them, I look up from my window and shout "C*** C* B**!!!! chi dong xi bu ya luan luan diu! Ma ma mei you jiao shi ma??" Lol. Perhaps shouldn't be so vulgar but these asses deserve it. Let me know who do it I'll move to a room above him next semester. I'll do just like what Ah Bao did. Throw eggs into their room.



Guess people still have to get uncivilized at times. On the bright side, my friend ordered a Zaku Minelayer for me dy:D (see below) Just hope he'll give me a low price. Money is definitely an issue. Tsk Tsk....

He'll be my saviour for this holidays. Lol. Hope I got somewhere to go for the holidays:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home