ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Experience: Live in Kelong



Sorry to all of you who send me messages on the past two days which I couldn't reply. Especially Sara cause its about work which is important:). Lol, but I did mention I won't be replying messages right? Haha... Anyways, I must say its a good experience for me. Its the first time I ever been to Kelong. No pretty girls, but lots of handsome hunks. Its not too comfortable, but its fulfilling:). Parents are always busy so its been a long time since the whole family go on a trip together. I'm only disappointed that we didn't manage to take a family photo. I'm upset in fact. However, the whole trip is great:)


The place we stayed:)



Me and my sis



Papa



A very big Airbag which someone caught. This fish actually taste great to go with Tom Yam. I personally experience and approved of it:)




Barraccuda. They belong to the shark faily and known to attack in groups. Tsk tsk





This is the biggest catch of the day, or night actually. Its some sort of catfish or shark. Its look small in picture but it actually reach to half my height. Weight around 16 to 17 kg. The guy who caught it almost got pulled into the water. They actually took a boat to drag the fish up. Later they cook the fish in curry and share with everyone in the kelong as supper:) Somehow suddenly feel like a big family of 200 people like that. Its really nice. Will go again








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home