ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fogging

I know its good to kill mosquitoes and all but can you believe this level of fogging? I wonder which mother f****** assh*** is responsible for this





Look what happen to my house!!! This is what I see the moment I get out of my room. It has nothing to do with my camera! This is just the bloody damm level of fogging and pollution. I'm having a flu and I can't breath. And hell, I can't even go to the damm toilet!!!



And this is worse. Thats the image I get when I look out from the window. Even if the bloodiest forest got burn, you would not get this. I'm quite positive that after the fog clear there might be piles of corpse lying around

Moronic assholes >.<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home