ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Its Almost Unfair



Since I'm a fan of these two kids, Sean and Anna, I will update a little on them. If you all still remember they're my cousin's son and daughter from Japan. I'm a fan of them because they are so damm cute!! I'm always glad to receive my cousin's mail nowadays. The way they sleep... Its so so peaceful. It just make people smile automatically. Honestly, I'm not saying they're cute simply because they're my niece and nephew but they are really cute!

Despite I'm not even married yet and not planning to have kids anytime soon, but it somehow make me so envious of my cousin. They're so cute and adorable that its almost unfair. But well, who cares? Changing perception on kids honey? (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home