ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, June 22, 2009

Singworthy



What part of me do you love?

For I have nothing

I’m just a little bit noisy

If you feel lonely

I can bring you excitement

I’ll go around for your sake

It’s no big deal

At least I can make you smile

Actually, I feel very troubled

It’s just you can’t see it

If I also become unhappy

I fear that you would turn your back at me and run away

To love somebody

Must make her believe

How great this world is

Towards everybody

I always say I’m okay

You don’t need to understand my heart, my feeling

So long as I treat you nice

Do you like this kind of tenderness?

Actually, which part of me do you love?

I can play any roles you like

I don’t care if I’m happy or not

s long as you are happy

I’ve forgotten all the tiredness

Actually, which part of me do you love?

I can give you all types of expressions

With you, I’ve learned to cry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home