ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tapping Bulls

I've been drinking dozen of red bulls recently. Especially before that Indian owl's paper. Still, I can only see hell.


Tonight is the European final between Manchester United and Chelsea.
Am I going to watch?--------No
Do I support anyside?-------No
Are you a football fan?------No


Until recently:P The semifinals between Liverpool and Chelsea blew the scene. Actually, that was the first football match in my life and yeah, no one believe that. So, I happilly joined my friends when they invited me along. Hehehe, one is to get experience and two, I would like to prove the line which goes "people will show tremendous passion and emotion in football" right.


My friends are all Liverpool fans (I am too now). During the whole match, I can sense the tension which I might not even see during exam.


It look somewhat like....






that.



Due to the seriousness of the match, I opt to shut up for most of the match in case I choose the wrong option of words. Towards the end, they become like.....



that.

They seriously brought the whole tension to a new peak. Lol, its a good experience but stressful at the same time. Liverpool will get back at them. Whats that song again? You'll never walk alone?

Ja~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home