ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kids

I'm currently very annoyed at my little brother. Apparently, throughout the week he has been making my parents very unhappy. He refused to do his homework and stuff. And the worse part is, he is like a tap. he could make tears flow at anytime he likes.

My mum wanted to punish him many times. but, she failed to do so because my father will stop her. This made both my parents argue over why he should be punish and why he shouldn't. I've talk to him nicely and he promised not to make our parents angry. But he immediately broke his promise in the evening (He went out to play till the whole body is covered with dirt, abandoning his homework in the process).

As i have always say, cute little babies will turn out to be a devil. I really feel like knocking some sense into him using the hard way, but.... he's my brother....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home