ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not Gonna Happen In Reality

My plan. Wake up at twelve. Eat at one. Watch anime till five. Sleep till seven and then have dinner. Damm not productive isn't it? But this is the fastest way to waste time.

BUT THEN!!!!!! I dreamt of some very twisted dream.

I dreamt of that Indian Owl. It seems that I missed his mid term exam. So I went to see him in his room. When I enter, he ask, "ARON! DO U WANT TO PAST??" I say, yes of course.

He took out two bottles. He says, one contain poison and the other is not. Choose and drink one. If you live you'll get full marks and if you die, you'll get zero. Immediately I was like "What the fuck?? Are you trying to kill me?? (I was saying the same thing when i wake up)".

Then he says, "Chill chill! I'm just kidding" with his infamous Indian slang. Then he took out a paper with only one sentence, one question.

It read.....

Discuss the various Articles in the Indian Constitution

WTFFH???????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home