ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Third Post of the Day

This is the third today. Blogging straight from my friend's house. Ish. The horoscope seem to suggest that I should go out exploring a bit and so I did. Came up KL with May but going back alone. Lol. But its a good trip. Bought 2 sets of models:))))) Expect to see it soon. And I'll be busy these few days assembling. Criminal Law assignment, put it all aside. Let it rot!!!

Another friend send me a quote today. "The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it". She ask, do i believe? I say of course I do:)

But adding, sometimes, it goes as "The world is full of shit, you just have to live with it". Now, do you believe?:P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home