ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, October 20, 2008

Shanghai Day 1

Hi all! Talking to you all from the laptop in my uncle's apartment. His apartment is a suite on the 38th floor of Ramada Hotel.

Touch ground at approximately 6.30 am. However, i stupidly fall asleep in the plane as it was about to land (courtesy of wine). So what happened? The air hostess stupidly did not give me an arrival card to fill in. So I was lining up to go pass custom and I realized I do not have one of those arrival card with me. Then I've gotta go fill in one. Stupid. So i've gotta line up all over again

Once I' done, it luggage time. However, when I go to the lane which I'm suppose to carry get my luggage, its empty (except for me). No human, no bags. -_- So i wait. Wait, wait and continue waiting. Darn. The luggage simply did not come. So I ask a security. She says, "Don't worry, maybe its still being checked. So wait for a while." So I say, "but miss, apparently I' m the only one left here you notice?" She replied, "Mm... Thats the case ah... Aiya, just wait for a while k? Be patient"

-___________-

So I continue waiting. Very patiently. Until about 8.45 the whole damm lane stop working. I panic this time. I was thinking maybe due to the delay (stupid arrival card and wine) someone had "accidently took my luggage. So I went to the inquiry counter to ask. Guess what, my bags there. I felt the urge to tell them can't you all leave my things alone. But well, seems they are just trying to be helpful

So, I got out at roughly at 9.00 am. 2 hours delay. When I saw my uncle he was like, "Dear young man I thought you took a wrong flight to Beijing instead of Shanghai." Lol, so I just gotta tell him, "Nah... the plane is just to big so I got lost in between".

When I touch ground the first thing I do was trying to contact Malaysia. But when I finally figured it out, its already at 7.10:( which is too late dy. Aiks Aiks. So I can reasonably conclude its a pretty bad start.

However, breakfast onwards its not too bad. I ate two rounds of breakfast



Checken beef pork and veal sausages with pancake, chicken skewers, oranges and watermelon



Second round comprises of sausages again, siew mai, egg, deep fried oyster

As for the other stuff, some other time perhaps. Suddenly no mood to blog

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home