ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, October 13, 2008

How Do I Want to Celebrate My Birthday


I've been living in this world for 20 years. I asked my dad a question just now. I ask, "Dad, have you thought of celebrating your birthday in any way?" He says, " No. Just have a dinner and a cake thats it." So I replied; "Is it because no one ask you how you want to celebrate your Birthday?" He says "yeah...."

This is what applies to myself for the past nineteen years too. Its just a dinner and a cake thats all. With a few photographs. If lucky there'll be a few friends around. Thats it. Same protocol. But this year its a little bit different.

She ask, "How do you plan on celebrating this year? I'll celebrate with you in anyway you like."

I'm blur for a while. I never thought of such questions before. Its always the same. Dinner and a cake. If I'm happy I'll bake one. If not I'll just buy one. So in the end its celebrated in a very special way:) First time in my life.
_____________________________________________________________




















































*This area is deliberately left blank because the author don't know how to put the way he celebrate in words

















































_____________________________________________________________

The cake is from Nadaje. Why it became so distorted, its because when I brake the whole cake touch the ground -_- That car in fronts fault *curse in the heart @#x*%$&+=*

He brake suddenly also:(


A nice present. I like it a lot. Why? Because its my favourite colour, the thoughts, the way she's trying to conceal it in my car -_-, and most importantly it fits perfectly even though I'm sure she don;t know the size I wear.

Teddy's touched

Teddy smiles broadly

Hehe... I'll remember:P

Not too long. Just seven hours, but I'll remember it forever. Thanks ^-^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home