ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shanghai Day 3



Day started as usual with some appetizing breakfast. Sausages (chicken, beef, veal and pork), beef steak, bread pudding, watermelon, kiwi fruit and some apple juice.

After that, went straight to Yu Yuan. So far I must say its the nicest place I'm in so far. I enjoyed this place the most for this trip. Its sort of like Jonker but the only difference is that its at least twenty times bigger.

Check it out









This place I must say its the most suitable place to shop for gifts and souvenirs. One can find anything you want here. Nice calligraphy brushes, seals, jade, leather bags, good food, weapons and everything. You name it you get it. The catch however is that most of the prices are very unreasonable. How do you actually suppose to handle this? Well, maybe there's many ways. However I find that the most effective way to counter such situation is simply to be more unreasonable than them (:



And I've came to know that there is this very very famous xiao long bao restaurant and of course, I wanna taste it. But look at the freaking queue!!!!! The restaurant is 2 story and its all full?? Gotta be kidding. Well, the queue is real afterall. Well, I opt not to wait so I did not get the chance to taste it. Even if I wait it will probably had sold off by the time it reach my turn. Bah!



And what have I forgotten? Yup yup! Upload a picture of myself. Here!




And there's some cultural show too which flocks all the tourists together. Well, not my type of show so I just took a picture and buzz off.

And I brought a thousand buck along only which I think its enough. Apparently not. Lol. So gotta go back pretty early to re finance my wallet:(((


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home