ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

K.P.C.



Few of the questions such people will ask is "Ha? You don't know yet ah?" or "Ha? Ni Bu Zhi Dao Ah?"

I can't express how lame I find such people who thinks they know something faster then a reporter. Heck, reporters will be out of job soon dammit.

They check which school you're from, what car you're using, whats your car registration number, the shampoo you use, the brand you prefer for your underpants and maybe what you have inside your pocket

Go go and just go ahead and dig all you want cause mosquitoes such as these will find the least blood to suck. Can't blame them actually. The Federal Constitution do not give right to privacy

You might be asking why's there a picture of me in such a posts. No no no. I'm not such people. Just I thought such people might want to know who's actually me you see.

And I'm still smiling (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home