ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back

Its been a good interval in the sense that I have got like one, two three, yeah. Six days of break. It makes me have the feeling as if I'm having my mid term break. And today, it makes me have the feeling as if my mid term break is ending. Can't be help I guess.

The first thing I came back in my room is to hear my 'never fail to piss people off' housemates voice making a din outside. The previous week he went to Taiwan for a sort of debate competition. He was so proud of it despite his loss because he met Ma Ying Jiu aka the President of Taiwan. I told him when you stand next to Ma Ying Jiu, then he must be Ma Xiao Jiu. Obviously he don't get it because he won't realize thats the name of Ma Ying Jiu's dog. But stil, I must give him credit to go all the way to Taiwan. However, I long for the day when he is not around as his voice is can really make a person's god mood go the other way. At the present moment it is as if he's quarrelling with someone outside. Again, can't be help I guess

On a side note, I saw a very fat lady today. She's so fat that the front seat of the kancil can't fit her. She has to sit at the back sit while the husband, even skinnier than me act as the "ahmad". Poor chiled. I wanted to get some tangible evidence of my encounter in form of photo taking at first, but my dad being a kind soul as always forbids me from doing so. Bottom line ladies, watch your weight :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home