ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aiming

Aiming seems to be a problem to many in my apartment when they're doing their small business. I'm not a cleaniness freak, but nevertheless, I'm really particular about cleaniness. Especially on things which are gross and irksome such as those liquid. This is not the first time it happened. It somehow piss me a lot today because I'm in a pissy mood courtesy of the bloody streamyx. It happened twice today. TWICE!!!

I woke up at an early time of 11.20 am this morning. As I was in front of the toilet bowl, I realised many had took aim at it at a much earlier time before me. Why? because there's this yellow sticky stain on it. It almost kill my appetite for brunch. But I kept my cool somehow. I calmly took the paip and give our toilet bowl a good bath. And I still dry it with tissue paper. I went to the toilet again monents ago and I saw the similar stains on it (its just slightly darker in colour and the shapes different). I was PISSSED!!! Those damm morons can't even aimed properly at such a big hole! Come on, are they blind or they simply have parts designed like a shower?? No no. Even if its like shower they'll be able to fit in. My bet there's a leak here and there.

My firendly advice. Get a new pair of specs. Or please, mend your leakage. God design human with the correct amount of holes and you definitely don't need extras

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home