ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stress

Now is around three am which seems to be very early in the morning but it isn't exactly early for someone who is suppose to be sleeping. Tomorrow gotta wake up at exactly six in order to meet up with the rest for our trip to Parliament. Getting too excited about the trip? No way. I've been rolling to the left, right and left again for like the past couple of hours. I could sleep. The whole head is revolving around honey, drama, honey, time square and honey again. I'll elaborate:-

1. I miss honey a lot and I wanna talk to her

2. The drama for the theater class is seriously giving me a hard time. There's a lot about it which need to think about. So I was basically doing some notes and studing the script. I don't want to disappoint anyone, especially friends who give me their support and I'm working on some of the directing advices and experience Sheel gave and share with me. I'll do my best

3. The plan for time square is basically derailed. I need to get there because I got a whole list of shopping to do. Tarot cards on top as I promised to get a set for my sis. Been there last time but the moronic worker somehow left the keys back home so it is not possible to access the display case which the cards are stored. Not to mention a MG Acguy mobile suit which I need for my next project. Either way, the plan is probably busted. Seems like I'll need to console myself in the form of "Come on at least you get to save some money".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home