ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost an End

After months and weeks of drama practicing somehow we made it for sunday. Its going to be a big performance I expect, or at least hope so. Although now seems like a crucial hour, but I noticed my motivation for it is seeping away bit by bit...

I don't have the enthusiasm which I had anymore. All I want to is just get it on for a few more days and then let it go. There's still a whole lots of models waiting for me to assemble. There'sa high tendency I'm not the only one feeling so but majority of the classmates are feeling the tension and stress

Its a Friday and its not common for me to be here blogging. What should I be doing at this point of time actually? Hmm.... Waiting at the school gate for my brother, looking at him running towards me. Then go fetch my sis and probably listen to her grumble on why I'm ten minutes late. And of course before that a jog with my dad and a breakfast with my parent. And for the biggest reward I'll be spending the remaining time with Chelle. Lunch, movie or anything. Really feel like going home and toss all this stuff away

Nah... don;t bother bout me. Sorry for lamenting like a woman. Just tired and wanna complain a little. Lol (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home