ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back Stabber

These few days I've been updating just for the sake of updating as I've got some problems which I need to solve internally and externally. Defining these terms are unnecessary as I don't know such problems falls into which of these classes. Though nevertheless, my lecturer apparently decided to give us some examination advices and I was thinking maybe I should share with all of you who had not known about it.

Examination tips

TO DO:

1. Read the instructions carefully.
2. Find your friend and not foe (on question paper).
3. Spend time wisely and allocate time equally for all questions.
4. Write question number clearly according to the sequence of your answer.
5. Cancel blank page.
6. Write ID clearly on each page of answer booklet (including continuing booklet(s)/pages).
7. Write question number on top right corner.
8. Spacing between paragraphs.
9. Start on a new page for different questions/parts.
10. Quote section correctly: for example- s 16(2)(a) and not s 16(2a).
11. Tie the string if use more than 1 answer booklet is used.
12. Use black ink pen (not light and fine point pen).
13. Write big enough for me to read (legible).
14. Underline case name (or highlight).
15. Bring in only allowable statute: Companies Act 1965

NOT TO DO:

1. Be hero (comes in late and/or comes out early from the exam hall).
2. Be hero: attempt more than the required questions.
3. Write my name wrongly.
4. Write love / appeal letter to me.
5. Write exceeding the right column.
6. Repeat the facts or question unnecessary.
7. Give social advice and not legal and practical advice.
8. Write your name on the answer script.
9. Present problem question in an essay-way.
10. Start an answer with “Yes” or “No” but without justification and conclusion.
11. Use liquid paper.

With my ways of blogging I'm starting to get a little worry at times for I don't know when will one of my reader copy, edit and send my post to a lecturer which can only spell disaster. You all might think I'm being to serious but such back stabbers really does exist and exist very closely to my circle of friends. Sometimes its just hard to believe it when at a time you see them as close as they can possibly be and with one flick of a finger they draw swords and crave for their friends' blood. I might sound like wow-he-loves-justice type of people but these actions are really against my principle. Especially using cheap tricks and backstabbing against one another. I'm thankful that such a thing had not happen to me yet but nevertheless I'm going to be more cautious as I don't know when will the Prime Minister be reading on all the criticisms I have for him (though probably he got so much comments that he have no time for mine).

I'm just a little disappointed when I hear this, which is not my place to comment or worry about. Just as a fellow friend and blogger, I think such actions are shameful and cheap

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home