ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Animation, Comic, Game Exhibition of Hong Kong 2009

Haha... below are a few pictures taken from the event mentioned in the title which I find it nice and interesting.



This is a Keroro's room. Well, I must say its an ideal room for me also

This on the other hand is a Musha Gundam. They are trying to make the scene of the Musha Gundam's display box. Those who are interested should have seen it before

Obviously its a Zaku. Made through customisations such as the Zeon Scout set, Gouf Custon and etc

A fantasy based Sengoku SDs. The monster is using a Zhang He's head. The body... Err... Will be finding out soon

A very unique Zeong
I think its about time to mount another spending spree on models especially with so many new models out. I haven't got my MG Exia (to my disappointment) and the new series of Japan Warring States' SDs. Shingen Takeda and Kenshin Uesugi are the first few releases. However I might stop buying the 3 Kingdom series after Meng Huo, Zhu Rong and Taishi Ci because of the reduce in quality. The armors sucks, and the leg part also. The legs are now one piece connect directly to the waist instead of the usual 2 piece. This make the model to be very less volatile, not to say smaller. In fact I rather Bandai increase the pricing instead of reducing the quality to cut cost

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home