ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Driving a Vintage Car



I'm currently driving a maybe 60 years old Volvo. Its bulky and sturdy which I'm sure will remain alright even if I were to drive it into an elephant. Its my first time driving such an old car because as a person who thinks life is sacred, I'm prone to avoid life threatening situations such as this

However, I'm simply without a choice because my uncle wants me to help him to start his precious antique now and then since he and my aunt are off to the US for my cousin's newborm baby. Bless her. Her baby was safely delivered

This left me with the task of starting the car. And since I'm lazy as well, so I might as well just drive it to work istead of starting the car and wait for it to get 'heated up' for ten minutes. Surprisingly the car is better than expected seriously. It is nice to drive an antique once in a while. Especially my dress code of white with black tie and that car is also white fits properly. I should have driven it to the Bar Council dinner the other time (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home