ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do Re Mi, Only Re Is Sane

This morning is a bad and troublesome start to another day at work. At least only the morning is bad

First and foremost I woke up late. I woke up at 6.40 where by right I should wake up fifteen minutes earlier. Then I check live update which shows Chelsea draw their match last night. Though it is not really important.

Secondly, I realise there is no water again. Its not like I'm complaining or I'm taken by surprise. It is just that it take a whole lot more time than necessary to wash up. Most notably I've got to boil a few kettle of water. A cockroach is staring at me again. Well, that cockroach is no longer around

I left the house and drop my car keys. Coincidently or accidently, I step on it and break the car control. Then when I want to buy newspaper, the guy is really rude. So i drop the newspaper and left with him cursing from behind

In the train, there's two psycho. The first is on my left, a foot taller than me. He was there talking to himself non stop. The guy on my right is a foot shorter, but something wrong with the skull too. He was laughing out loud to himself.

Don't worry guys, I'm still sane

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home