ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Euro Final: Man U v Chelsea

In short, Chelsea lost.
To elaborate, they should have won. Luck is definitey not with them. Drogba got so many chances and for some reason, he was infected with some Risee sickness. I missed all of it!!!!! The worst part is, his sickness deteriorated. He literally slap another player resulting himself to get a RED card. I seriously can't imagine what has penetrated into his thick skull. In such a huge and controversial match, he can't even control his emotion. He seriously need some counselling.

And yes, I can clearly tell myself now, how much I dislike, loathe, hate or any words to that effect Manchester United. Their skill is good and give them credit for that. However, their acting skills are Hollywood standard too. Imagine a player can go rolling even without being touched. And worse part is, when they commit a damm fowl, they bloody got away with it.

Things got into extra time with 1-1. Then the penalty. Cech is a holy superb keeper. When he manage to block Ronaldo's ball (don't take it literally), I thought victory is obvious.

But then....

Terry slipped and Van Der Sar got the ball. With Anelka missing too, its over. Then I ended up here blogging about it.

However, the Chelsea players did well except for well, some thick skull mongoose. Hope things might get better next time.

Any Man U or Chelsea fanplease don't curse me as this post is without prejudice to any group (I support Liverpool). I just reviewed whatever I have seen with my very own two eyes

Ja~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home