ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm a Thief

Lol. At normal circumstances I would not be able to go online at a time like this. I'm sitting in my room in front of my desk, back in Muar. Which, there is no internet connection. But today, I'm so surprise that my laptop detected some wireless signal. Whichever neighbour you are, note that you have my deepest appreciation. I thought I might be stealing, but Siew Mee says its merely trespass to goods. But, whatever la, since I don't know what the hell is trespass to goods yet.

Anyone know I took up tennis? Started last Thursday with May, Sara and Qjin. Siew Mee will be joining next week:))))

Its really enjoyable, but the only problem is the fact that I got tennis and badminton all mixed up. You don't suppose to be using wrist in tennis right? But I kept using it like badminton:(. The first training is where the instructor will throw a ball and you suppose to hit it. When I hit it, it fleeeeeewwwwww way out the court, then out of the fencing and hit onto a Vios:(. The coach face was like (o_0).

Then I hit another one which flew right into a football field a few hundred yards away. Luckilly it rained if not probably I'll be in a football field looking for a tennis ball:(((((

Lastly, thank god because my training day is on thursday and my annoying housemate's is on tuesday:))). But probably will see him in the AGM and ice breaking though:((((

PS: May is a pro in tennis

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home