ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Want a piece of me? Come get some!!

I think I've failed to uphold the quick wittedness a law student should possess. This happen on Saturday when I was picking up my sister up. She was conducting a Taekwondo class. When I reach I saw a parent apparently yelling at her. And she was on the verge of crying. I feel my veins splitting. The first thing that came to my mind was get down, beat him up and ask questions later. But I know the consequences. So I walk up to them and calmly ask:-

Me : What happen?
He : You outsider don't put your nose into this
Me : What makes you an insider?
He : My daughter is taking classes here!
Me : This girl happen to be my sister
He : I'm PIBG and u're not
Me : All parents are member of PIBG and as her guardian naturally I'm a member also. (I happen to be holding my phone)

He : Whatever! Hey! Who give you permission to take my picture??
Me : In what way you look like a movie star?
He : I'm a police inspector. So you don't have to take my picture
Me : Are you trying to intimidate me? I'm so happen to be a lawyer
He : You're lawyer thats even better. Your sister is wrong! Her way of conducting class is not up to ITF standard
Me : In what way you say its not up to the standard?
He : I learn before so I know
Me : Whcih grade have you attained? Higher than my sister?
He : No... But i know she's wrong!
Me : Are you saying you're more qualified than my sister? Then maybe you should teach your daugter on your own?
He : Your sister should divide the classess. One week for one grade
Me : Mr, how many saturdays do we have? If you split up like that are you saying they are only going to have class once a month?
He : With the way she's teaching my daughter she won't learn anything
Me : Mr, even in school, teacher is the same but student have first class and last class. If the rest of the class can understand, don't you think the problem lies with your daughter and not the teacher? (Or because your daughter is just plain stupid)
He : No la!! Its she who is wrong! She didn't follow the proper way!
Me : Excuse me, my sister is following exactly the way a taekwondo dojo conduct a class!
He : Thats different. Thats a social club this is a school club
Me : Are you plain dumb or something? Of course one with a lower standard will follow the one of a higher standard isn't it?
He : No la! Its not like that. 100% I'm correct
Me : Are you implying you're a perfect person?
He : No I'm not. But I know I'm correct
Me : Since you are, and you paid 20, I'll give you fifty now. I'll pay you to teach your daughter one to one
He : I'm going to call the school teacher and the principal! This is my right! We have Human Right Law
Me : Sorry, no such law in Malaysia. We only got a FC. Then there's no point for us talking. We're trying to reason but you don't want to
He : I'll go to the ministry if I must

I turn to the wife

Me : Mdm, I don't know if I should feel pity for you or sad. You're so pretty but you're force marry a matador bull. Goodluck! You'll need it:)

I know he wanted to bash me up. And you know what. Come on. I'm waiting. I always like matador. I should've record the conversation

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger najuwaju said...

whoa. i should've been there. kipas2 your api kasi panas lagi. haha

September 19, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home