ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, October 5, 2008

It all Begin Again!

Tomorrow's going to be exam again. It does seems like I know everything but once I close my book, my brains close as well.


Screw that for now. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends who's celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri a very happy, yet belated Selamat Hari Raya. Lol. I'm celebrating it as well. But that day happen to be my sister's birthday so I was pretty busy. Must help her cut cake to serve her friends and stuff >.<




Well, this is what being serve in a restaurant called C&W. Whats so special? Their specialty is to make you cry. All their food is extremely extremely spicy. That day went there with my student. Well, when I got a student is a secret:) And whats the student learning under me IS, also a secret:) But I can say its something reasonably dangerous:P. Both of us had the food, but luckily I didn't cry. Lol. Its an experience I'll be remembering.
And in case my student is reading this, be prepare for the upcoming test ya? Hope you can differenciate the different areas correctly this time. And thanks for the motivations you gaave for my exam:) You don't screw up yours either. And make sure you pass my paper:)))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home