ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Storming the Management

I can't belive it. Those Ixora securities came to our apartment again yesterday night. He came into my room without knocking and demand my ID. I ask for what? He didn't give me any reason and took it. They took the ID's of everyone in the house.

Apparently, there are some ppl who set off fireworks and they claim is us???!!!! They went to many apartment apparently. But without proof how can they storm our house and demand our ID. Even if we are criminal they'll need warrant. And if suspect, they can just take down our unit number isn't it?

Huge quarrel which leave me sleepless the whole night. He even slam the table. Want to hit me I guess. Lowlife

I want to move out

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home