ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shanghai Day 4

The day today is relatively simple. Went to the museum and to Nanjing Road again. Well, guess lets give the museum a pass as it will probably bore the reader.

However, something relatively funny happen today. Funny, yet unbelievable.



I was ask by this guy as I was walking along the street to be a part time model. He even showed me the office and asked me to go for an immediate audition. It my heart was like "just f** off. Lol" I told him I was a tourist and he still insist I go. Haha... hilarious. Well, the pay's not too bad. RMB 1,700. He even left me his name card. However, since I'm a person who always look into the mirror, I know my limits. So I turn him down :(



And I was walking down this street. Alone. But its so chilling and nice. Well, can say its a park la. The whole area is full of pigeons. I've finally got the feeling of running through a flock of pigeons and the fly all around you:))) Feel like I'm in a movie or something. Too bad I'm alone so no one can take the moment down. Then I saw this cute little kid feeding pigeons. So I uncontrably went over to have a picture with him. Who took the picture you'll ask? Lol. That kids mum:P



And whats this? Its beef rice!! Trust me I swear in the name of whatever up there that this is the best beef rice I ever had (although the rice ain;t in picture). Its slighly spicy, so "certain" individuals might want to avoid. Certainly I had it without any milk. The meat is so tender that it melt when it touch the tongue. Well, I suspect they use the cheek part of the cow. If not such result is unlikely to be possible.

So far thats all. Later:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home