ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a weekend

The weekend suck. And it suck even more seeing those bickerings in the family. Realise that some of them are actually quite heartless and ingratitude. Can't be help. My elders after all. And they suck big time. My mum scolded me for complaining about the sucky food.

She says, "With your attitude you can't even have shit next time"

I told her, don't worry, I'll go have it right now and I left the house. Honey's in KL. Fell asleep now probably. Drove around town. One round, two round and back home. Alone of course. Turn on the laptop. Yeah. Which is why I'm writing this

Friend sms, "Tea session postpone to Monday"
I replied "I can't"
He replied "Why can't?"
I replied "Why change?"
He replied "Go ask Raymond"
I replied "Don't bother"

So i'm stucked. Maybe I should go lepak around Wetex. Nah, just kidding











p/s: Miss you too :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home