ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vacation Shortened

This week have not been a very good week due to various surprises. Need to find Criminal Law Assignment group, Chelsea lost their game, Frank Lampard got a red card due to some f***ing refree, honey's not really in the best mood due to school matters and even in DotA I miss my ulti twice.
And I was here thinking all will be ok after today cause the original plan was I'm having a short break from today till tuesday. And the misfortune circle just got completed with a piece of news that Monday ain't a holiday. I was like "WTF?? Its Thaipusam and its a festival! Come on! We're a multi racial society!" The answer that came back was, "Sorry man, this is Melaka. Not Johor." I quickly consult five different other people and each quickly came back with a no. So my vacation had just been reduced to a mere 4 days instead of the original 6.
******************************************************************
On a side note, do you all know Muar Tanjung got a lot of Babi Hutan? I've seen their whole family picnicking

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home