ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Parliament Trip

The trip to Parliaent could be said to be a new experience for me. Despite being a law student for quite some time already, it is still my first time being there. Although there aren't many commotions on that day, but we were able to see some big guns face to face. We see Karpal Singh, Guan Eng's wife, a few deputy ministers including our deputy finance minister who is stupid enough to answer a question by saying "saya tak ada jawapan", Wee Ka Siong, Nazri, Zaid Ibrahim and etc. Were were given the chance to witness the proceedings of the Parliament live. In short, we sat in the Dewan Rakyat itself.


Outside the Parliament Building: Thava, Jensen and myself

Jensen and I


Group photo: From left, Sheelaa, Thava, May, Qjin, Jensen, Crys and myself




Not to mention a good lunch

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home