ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Friday, May 22, 2009

Humbly Apologize

I must and I think its approapritate for me to apologize for yesterday's outburst in the form of the previous post

On that aside I think the Courts sucks. Especially those who sat during Nizar vs Zamry appeal. They are so silly that they are willing to listen to sophistry from the ruffians and make a decision without any good reason. It gives public the impression that Nizar is going to lose from the beginning. If your balls are really as big as it seems, especially when certain people like to blow human ups, then return the rights to the people. Don't just kick the ball around by claiming its his decision, its that person;s decision, its the kings decision here and there.

Come on, everyone knows of the issue involve the Sultan's daughter. I shall not elaborate on that since I'm still afraid of ISA. Well, its "Ikut Suka Aku" afterall.

I must say even mafias don't act as barbaric as the BN people does. Even the mafias follow certain procedures, laws and ethics. They on the other hand are just thugs. Even as bad guy, they are not qualified to be professionals

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home