ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Four Generations

I read this article as I was browsing through my mail. It is something regarding a Hindu's belief on karma. It says that human have four generations and humans will reincarnate for times. The first generation is where all human are good and the Gods still live among men.

But from generations to generations, people's hearts get darker and darker and more evil as it goes. And God had long left us. So it was say whatever bad things you did will be accumulated and you'll get your deserts in the next life. However, it is also say that once it reach the fourth stage, people are already beyond redemption and hence the world will be destroyed.... It is very similar to the Christianity view. And it sems our generation is the last stage. Since there's no longer a next phase, one will get all his or her deserts in this life yourself.

This mail left me thinking for a while. I think of myself and I think of those around me. And I think of those things happenning right now around me. I find it quite true. Whenever you did something malicious to someone, you'll get it back someday. Whenever you wanna do something to another person, maybe it will be better to think of the consequences.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home