ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Low

I've heard a story from a very good friend of mine. He was telling me about this guy whom he know recently. He lives in a house with several others. He is always very dissatisfied with his room because it is too small. So, he is trying to get one of the other housemate swap rooms with him.

After pestering for quite some time, finally a girl is willing to switch with him. He's happy of course, and impatient. The girl is not around most of the time. And her room is lock. Since its a girl's room, and out of manners also, one would definitely wait until the owner is back then only you switch room. But no in this case.I'm told that this guy is so impatient that he took a deck of poker cards to slip through the door knob to try unlocking.

It was shocking for me when I hear this. I mean, who in the world would attempt to do such a thing. Especially when the owner is not around. I would think at least you be patient as people is already willing to swap rooms with you. Show some manners

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home