ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another RM 500.00 Marquee Spending (:

I have always been a fan of Victory Gundam because of the unique weapons (such as beam blade is shape of a fan instead of a beam sabre) and its perfect picture simplicity. I don't exactly know the price but its not too expensive

The main budget is actually reserved for all the Three Kingdom models which I need to buy but haven't because when financial instability and risking administration like Portsmouth would not allow me to spend. Moreover, I'm still weighing if I shoud buy a MG Guncannon and Wing Gundam Ver Ka. But the budget would only be RM500, though it can be stretched to six if necessary. Meanwhile, buying another MG Acguy might be cool too since I'm a big fan of it, just like the saying goes, if you can pair up two Drogbas in front, who need Anelka? Lol. Just kidding. Make no sense I know

The Victory Gundam nonetheless had became my first priority

Some enquire if I had finish those bulk of models which I had bought recently. Yup, I had, but I really have no time to blog about the Zaku I and NZ666 Kshatriya. I came to work early and go back late because there is a drama practice. Why I got time to blog on this post again? Because my boss is on leave :P

On the side note, I know I'm a bit immature and laid back, but I just started playing Pokemon Pearl and I think it is superb. Prove me wrong. It actually bring me back to thte good old days when I'm in primary school where all kids dream of owning a real Pokemon. Ha. Sorry, too nonsensic these few days. Its not as if I'm ever serious in the first place

Yes I'm a guy, but these are just cute and cool ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home