ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Suspending Studies For Now

Hehehe..... I've finally completed my Legal System. I got stuck in the first chapter and thanks to siew mee everything went smoothly. Since i'm so lonely and bored, I'll show everyone another pride of mine.


A master grade GM Sniper. I will forever remember this model for two reasons. One, this is the model which i used to participate in my first ever competition. Two. this is also the first model me and my buddy, Rires, completed together.

Rires is one of the few people that I respect a lot. Not only he's good in designing models, he is full of new ideas and the guts to do experiment. This is one part which I'm far below him. I'll be hesitant if the 'new ideas' are not yet proven effective. But his greatest virtue doesn't lie with modelling. Its his willingness to help people and exceptionally good patience.

Before we weather this model, it look somewhat like shitty green.



yeah... its really sucky. but with our tremendous effort, we manage to make it into a high standard piece of work





Despite, we failed to get the first place, we will try harder next time. Now, the model is resting peacefully next to my bed.



Hope we will have chance to design a mobile suit together again:) mich please to control him too hard:P
ja~



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home