ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Law of Tort

The mid term is coming:( and i realize many still don't know the format (since i receive several smses). So lets tell you all here. Its one question only. Problematic question

This whole week have been pretty unproductive. The whole Saturday is all about Gundam. It seems that those dolls have new looks everyweek. But thats what I like about them:) If i want them to smile I'll put a smile on it. If I want it to be sad I'll just make it look sad. If I want to break its arm I'll just break it. (Lol don;t know why am I blogging all this in the first place).

Later on I went to my friend's shop. The new MG Psycho Frame Prototype Musha Gundam is out. He told me the other day that it cost RM 170.00. When I go to collect it, he told me the lowest he can go is RM 178.00!! I told him we got a collateral contract. That guy raise the defense of insanity. He say he don't remember saying that. I got pissed and told him I change my mind. I'll only buy it for RM 165.00. He says "No way man!". So I replied "goodbye" and left.

Today I went to my sister's installation day of her Interact Club. Its boring but its good for the eyes. Her president's cute:) Then blew my wallet after taking them for dinner:(

With so much time awsted I wonder when should I start studying......Now going to play the new DotA map:( bye bye....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home