ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Holidays Ending

Holidays are coming to an end but it had been more unproductive then ever. Three things happen during this holiday. One, I had my quickest Dota game. Ended in 37 minutes, Second, I had my longest Dota game. Ended in 82 minutes.

The third thing is I happen to try 'make up'. My sister just finished watching Dark Knight and told me, "Ko (means brother), your eyes looks like Joker." So I say, "Thanks for the compliment."

Then she continue asking if she could dress me up into Joker. And son't know what got into me that day I actually agreed!!! The outcome is in my display pic. T_T She actually got me a clown hat. Swt.

Studies are worse than ever. We suppose to answer using the Malaysian Copyright Act and i don't know why the Control Freak gives all the sections from the UK Copyright Act. Can someone tell him his Geography sucks like shit?? because he thinks its England here.

Which in reality, its so different from England

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home