ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, October 6, 2008

Blur

This morning at four I went to check what my horoscope gotta say. It says:-

'Things are going to be unpredictable today, so watch out for last minutes changes'

I was like, yeah right. My roommate who happen to see it told me, "Eh bro, maybe its telling you by right you'll pass your exam but suddenly you fail. Last minute change right?" I say "f*** you".

I was waiting for something to change. I got myself ready at one. Since exam starts at 2.30, I called Rires to bring his Zaku II to the hall to show me. When I call, he just woke up. I ask is he taking mc and skipping exam? He replied "baka. Exam is tomorrow."

I was like

(O_O) ''''''' what?

Seems like thats the last minute change today. Potong steam

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home