ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Friday, October 24, 2008

Damm Bored

I'm blogging from my uncles office when he and all the other staffs are in a meeting. I've been waiting for two and a half hour. And I'm bored and lonely. And of course hungry. Haven't had lunch. You must be thinking why I don't want to go eat first? The reason is simple. Because of the office security system. Usually a security system. Its so different than any ordinary one because, a normal and usual security system is to keep people out. This instead, keep people in dammit! To go out you need a keycard and a password of some sort. Now that everyone is having a meeting, where on earth am I suppose to find either one of those? Ish. -_-

So the only thing I can do here is looking at the window. Maybe like the hotel one, I'll see Malaysia and faces of people I miss. Today is not a very good day to begin with. I woke up at six. Thinking of sending a sms and my phone is barred. Can't use at all. The other phone is out of credit. I'm lost. Phones are really important to me when I'm outstation you know? How can I keep in touch with people if the phone's flat? Well, I might not need the phone if this trip is the seclusion I first planned. but I don't need a seclusion anymore! My life's already painted with colors again... So... I want the damm phone T.T

I called my mum using my uncle's phone. Fortunately she picked up. I ask her two questions. One, how are you? Immediately after she answered my first question I ask my second in form of "Whats happening to my phone?" Well, seems like its due to exceeding credit limit. Damm. I only realise about now that my credit limit is only half a thousand (Well, I'm not a spendthrift boy so I must say its the first time it touch so much). I ask her why didn't put my limit to be a thousand? She replied curtly "So you won't be using more than half a thousand:)". Nevermind, I'm a patient person. I just hope she get my phone up to use again.

I do visit several place today. But now I'm not in the mood to blog about it. Although i finally got a China line which I can (just realised) sms but can call internationally. So the day look up a little. But not up enough. Haiz haiz.... Miss home

Going to look at the window again.... Maybe you'll say I'm crazy. But when I look out of the window, I see 'angel' (:

Later....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home