ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go KL

Went to KL with Bong today. Just the 2 of us. Yeah, I know its a bit gay but, hey! Its fun! Went there and finally manage to get the set of model I've always wanted MSN 04 Sazabi (Metallic Coating Version).

Its not a new model so I assume everyone knows about it or well, I hope at least some knows about it. As for the price... *chuckle*. Will assemble it when I have time (:

Today is weird. It seems my life is circulated with 40 cents:-

-2 Bus tickets: RM 20.40

-2 LRT tickets to Titiwangsa RM 2.40

-Lunch at Kenny Rogers RM 36.40

-Dinner at Amigos RM 15.40

-Tarot Cards and Guide Book RM XX.40

Sweat.... We agreed to buy 4D 4040. We'll split the winning if win. Hahaha... Amusing nonetheless.

Today is really really really a GREEEEEEEEEEEEATTT Day

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home