ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Top Again

When Chelsea lost the match between them and Liverpool, I was shocked. But after a while i think its all about luck. Bith teams played really well. They manage to regain their form and took out Hull and Sunderland respectively.

I was shocked even more when Liverpool lost to Spurs. I was like WTH?? O.O

Well, guess i was right after all. Its all about luck. Carragher got an own goal... Alonso and Kuyt both screw up chances. Well, guess I should be a little glad since this put Chelsea to the top again. And the next time Chelsea meet Liverpool, Ballack, Drogba and the rest will be back.

However, better luck to Liverpool next time. They are one of my favorite team too anyhow.

p/s: YYM, don't be too pissed (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home