ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Day I Touch Ground

I have wanted to rant about my misfortune on the day I reach Malaysia for such a long time. Know what? I bought three really cool looking swords and what happened? Thos fuc**** custom officers confiscated it saying its dangerous weapons. Are they silly? Its not even a real thing. Its souvenirs.

When I was inside, I saw a courier guy. So I ask him, "Encik biasa datang kastam?" He says yeah so I ask have he come across such cases often. He again say yeah. I ask whats the fastest way to solve such a cases. He says bribe -__-

Those fuc**! All is about bribery. I was too late cause I didn't bribe them outside. Once inside its too late to bribe those fuc**** officers. When I go out they can still say now I know the "procedures" so i'll know what to do if I get Samurai swords back next time. Those fucks. Ridiculous

And while rushing home i board the wrong train

When I'm rushing to the bus the bag split. Whiskey for my dad is broken. Sweat Sweat. Damm my luck

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home