ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sazabi Madness

The Sazabi model is not as good as expected. I realize the metallic coating is not even. There are, certain areas that are not sprayed or badly done. Moreover, the colour comes of easily. Just accidently you put a frame on top of the other is enough to give a scratch. Morever, the ink from an inking pen somehow can dissolved the colour. Similarly it applies to Gundam markers. It seems there are certain substance in these two which is capable in dissolving the coating. And you have to ink it very slowly or the colour won't stay. Plus, if accidently the ink touch areas which should not be touch will make thing troublesome. Its hard to remove. A normal eraser don't really help at such state.

And as I was spraying semi gloss black, the colour ran out -_-........ A miscalculation on my part. I'm a bad mathematician after all. Luckilly we went up to Melacca for Quantum of Solace so bought the paint along the way. I bought metallic black too. RM 69 for colours. My mother won't be too happy. However, I' so happy that finally got to watch Quantum of Solace. Its a great movie (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home