ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Christmas Thingy

Recently, most blogs I visited is on one same topic: Twilight. Recently, most blogs I visited in on the same guy: Robert Pattinson (-_-) Well, there's lots of hoo hah over it but well, the movie is still ok after all, since I compare it with Quarantine which I watched in the same day. Haiz haiz... somehow people give me the feeling they are watching the actor instead of the movie. Lol :P

Since its such a big hoo hah, might as well be a part of it. So yesterday bought 4 books. Two Eclipse and two Breaking Dawn; 3rd and 4th book respectively for this vampiric cycle. Apparently in the end the vampire can produce kids. Cool is suppose. Its a new development in the anatomical field. Experts might work on that I suppose. Haha... Anyways, I just hope the book is not too bad. Honey's geting Twilight and New Moon. The first and second in KL

Since I'm so bored, I'm going to a musical tonight in campus called A Christmas Thingy. Sounds interesting. So why not? Lol







p/s: Miss you

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home