ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

First and foremost I'll like to wish everyone a very Happy and prosperous Chinese New Year. I haven't been updating for some time and looks like my longest stretch since my history of blogging. Of course, this is mostly dued to the offline mode on festive seasons.

The gambling session. For some reason I lost a lot of money this year. Can you believe it when someone get black jack about six times in a row?



But this is supplemented with the great company of honey throughout the whole season.



We went for good food together



We went for good movies (Red Cliff 2 and Bride Wars) together

We spend all our time together
Yup. The whole new year is full of Michelle and I spend it in a way like never before. Many many more Happy New Years together honey! (: Thats all for my New Year. A New Year full of joy, happiness, ove and Michelle(:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mai ke si la
lose money
macam got win a lil la
i baru lose la wei

February 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home