ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reward We Both Deserve (:

First meal: Caesar Salad

After mixing with Mosarella Cheese which is really really good. The first time I'm taking vege in weeks

French loaf

Er.. What are you doing?

Forgot what not sandwich. Just know there's fries with lots of tasty beef strip with tomato, cheese and etc (:

Er.....

NY Sirloin steak with Mash potato and Baked Potato (:

Tea at the Loaf

Very nice dessert which called "Uh Huh" or something. Comes with a variety of Caramel, Strawberry, Durian, Chocolate, Coffee, Banana and so on (:

Its all my reward for after the exam. Although it was plan earlier, I told myself when I went into the examination venue. If its well, this is a reward, if it is not, then its a consolation. So either way i win :P Thanks honey for such a happy, exciting, exhilirating, splendid and memorable trip. I enjoyed every minute and every second of it from shivering in the bus, walking the wrong way, lunch at Roma's, tea at Loaf, Rushing for trains, trying out clothes (you;ll get one next trip for sure :P), looking for models, ridiculing Borders for their poor management, escaping from familiar faces and coming back seeing our being surrounded in the middle of a hawer centre (:
I enjoyed myself a lot and I'm looking forward to the next trip. And the next, and next and many many more next one too. Study hard for the test next week and don't be too stress :P 143

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home