ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Night In The Museum 2

Yesterday overall had been a good day. When I say overall, its apparent that I would've taken some bad things into consideration.

Lets start with the bad things first. Actually there's two. One is my Chinese paper. As I have "very" important revision lessons for other subjects I did not attend her last two class. Which seemed at this point, a bad idea. First, I don't know the format of the exam. Two, I do not know the tips. And much worse, I did not know that she post a set of question in mmls which the pei ci (mixing phrase) is exactly the same and some others too. Thats my biggest downfall as I could only manage 4 out of ten. Overall I conceded about 20 marks out of a hundred before she even mark the paper, excluding possible silly and unwarranted mistakes which I will make and I think I'll definitely make.

Two, we, as in Thava, Bong and myself watch Night in the Museum 2 and tell you what, I've got no problem with the movie. Instead, I have lots of dissatisfaction with MBO. Their display sucks like hell. The whole movie is blur and the wording and subtitles are blur too. So please, don't go there to watch and good stuff. You'll be disappointed. (If you go for some chikai movie can la).

Now to the movie. ITS A VERY VERY NICE MOVIE, period. No bad comments about it. Ben Stiller is as good as ever. A hell lot of historical characters down there which really impresses me such as Kahmunrah, AL Capone, General Custer, Ivan the Terrible with his Strelsys, Amelia Earheart, Napoleon Bonaparte, Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein etc etc. Plus with a host of characters from the first series, Jerediah, Octavius Caesar, Theodore Roosevelt, Genghis Khan and so on

In short, Just watch it.

Computer law was surprisingly smooth.

Windmill suck a lot yesterday. Jusco windmill is getting from bad to worse. So if you're a windmill fan, move to the one near Amigos

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home