ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Basketball in the House

Alright, I might not look like it, but I actually play many different kinds of ball games. I mean literally. That could be say as my hobby too besides Gundam models. I play football, table tennis, badmintion, tennis etc etc but not basketball. Although many find it weird why do I dislike it despite my height. All I can say is I dislike it, and I dislike it even more when you're playing it in the house.

I'm referring to my kind housemates. I've finally close the gap between me and my new roommate when he told me he hate the other housemates (So I buy him ham chim peng yesterday). These morons keep on slamming basketball in the house. Its noisy, and the whole building is vibrating. It certainly doesn't help when I'm rushing my assignments and preparing for midterm.

Finally I couldn't take it and I told them of 2 nights ago. I say "ni men ke yi jing jing ma?" Since they're Chinese and I'm Chinese, I assumed my words are plain enough for them to understand. Just when I think they still have the little IQ and EQ somewhere in them they just have to prove me wrong. They continue slamming yesterday and now.

What should I do now? Move out? That I had decided long ago. Was just waiting for the contract to expire. What I need is an immediate solution. Snatching and throwing the ball out of the window seems to be a fantastic idea. I seriously don't care on maintaining a 'jiran baik' relationship any longer. I mean, how am I even suppose to communicate with people who can't even make out a simple line of request?

You can't really blame me alright? Trying to speak to them in Tamil or Dutch will take far too much effort

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home