ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shallow People Should Not Attempt Deep Words

This was a phrase coined by one of my classmate today when she was talking on some... "incident". According to her, there are many people, which we can see from blogs, msn and etc used very very deep words such as.... hmm.... I don't know.

I'm referring to those very emo or dramatic phrases which they come out with, either original or copied from someone else. Of course I must say some really used those words well, whereas some are just too shallow. To the extend that one will be surprise at how in the world someone with the mentality can come out with such words. She told me most of them are merely over dramatic. I must say she is quite correct. Because when I think back, there ARE indeed people like that

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home