ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, September 14, 2009

Colours

There have been a little short of updates recently. Reason is because I'm back in hometown since Wednesday and only back here today. And I don't usually go online back home because its troublesome. Basically the pictures below is a short account of what happened these few days

A phython hiding under my dogs kennel. My maid shouted my name several times during lunch. My first though is either there's a robber or there is a fire. But both seemed impossible. Then I saw this creature. Immediately a battle plan is formed in my mind. Firstly I ask the maid to take the dog away. My grandma foolishly suggested the idea of letting the dog loose on the snake. The second step is to try catching the snake with a fishing net but the net appeared to have two holes in it. My mum shouted at me "What the fuck are you doing?? Just kill the damm thing!!" (translated from Teochew). So the back up plan was to hold the snake with a log at one hand and try to kill it with another stick with another hand. This is when the shake start snarling and attacking the log. Somehow I can't bear to hit the snake... I find it a bit too cruel.

Thats when my frustrated grandma snatch the stick and try the pierce the snake's head as of she's playing snooker. She failed as the snake is a moving cue ball. She missed every single strike. Thats when my maid took another stick and mangle that snake and the above is the outcome

This is yesterday. Having Emina's GACC appreciation dinner where it looks like a small fest comprises of 60+ members. Fun, with many competitions coming along. From fried rice competition to ice cream eating competition. The above is the product of the three contestants for the fried rice competition. The first place of course goes to the one with mini tomatoes. Its good. Really tasted like fried rice, I mean, those from mamak stalls. And the packaging of course its good. Well, its not exactly the best fried rice I had, but one will be safe eating that

The top one is the second. The cook must have got his soy sauce for free for the amount of soy sauce its put it is as much as the water needed to cook porridge. If anyone don't mind kidney disease feel free to have it.

The last place is the one on the right. This is where people use the word "clueless". Lol Just kidding man. It just don't taste good. The name is fried rice, but it is actually claypot rice. Just look at the amount of carbon on the food. Well, as though the National Cancer Institute is in a recruitment drive:P


Next is this. Yup. Its written by me. I'm learning calligraphy

Lastly, it sound wrong but the way these insects mate is interesting. Usually insects will be on top of their mate. While this one, its stuck to its butt. And you know what, they can still fly with so much chemistry when their butt is stuck to each other. At first I thought it will seperate when they fly because they are facing different directions. But, hey, surprise me.

Ok, this last paragraph is solely for academic purposes and for academic purposes only (:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous blendedme said...

:O Caligraphy? Why the sudden interest? Lol

September 25, 2009 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Lol. Random

September 27, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home